Download File Manager + apk
File Manager + is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With File Manager +, you can easily manage your files and folders in your device, NAS(Network-attached storage) and cloud storages like Dropbox and Google Drive.
You can manage local and remote/cloud storage. It supports every file management actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, organize). File Manager Plus supports media files and major file formats including apk.
Major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are as following:
• Main Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your local device storage.
• SD Card: You can manage all files and folders in your SD Card.
• USB Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your USB OTG.
• Downloads: You manage all files (including apk and zip files) in download folder.
• Images: You can manage image and picture files in your storages. Image preview is available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png and etc)
• Audios: You can manage all music and sound related files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma and etc)
• Videos: You can manage all video files in your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv and etc)
• Documents: You can manage all document files in your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, and etc)
• Apps: You can see all applications installed in your local device. You can stop or delete apps. You can delete data or cash of apps. You can backup your app as apk file also.
• New Files: You can manage new files moved and downloaded to your local device.
• Cloud: You can access your cloud storage such as dropbox and google drive.
• Remote: You can access remote or shared storage like NAS and FTP server.
• Access from PC; You can access your android device storage from PC to manage all files and folders in your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
Download File Manager apk
File Manager is a free application that can help you manage files on your phone, Sd Card and Cloud storage.
☆ Features of File Manager:
● SUPPORTED CLOUDS
✓ Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and Box
● MANAGE FILES ON THE SD CARD AND CLOUD
✓ Browse, cut, copy, delete, rename, compress, share, and upload files to cloud.
✓ Download files to your SD Card. Copy files from one cloud to another
● APPS MANAGER
✓ Manage your apps and apks
● STORAGE ANALYSIS
✓ Analyze your storage space usage by showing you total size of every folder.
● SEARCH STORAGE
✓ Search for files on your SD Card or your cloud account.
With File Manager you can easily manage your files on your phone storage and your cloud account.
Download File Manager apk
Manage files on the SD card.
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
– add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
– bug fixes
– fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
– new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
– case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
– handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
– drop "mimetype" from provider path.
– delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
– new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
– exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
– allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
– fix browser file upload (issue 288)
– support Android 2.3.
– translations into various languages.
– bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
Download File Manager apk
Manage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
– Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
– Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
– Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
– Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
– Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
For more product information and videos, check out:
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Download File Manager apk
File Manager is a Holo-themed file manager and application explorer crafted for Android phones and tablets.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
*** The development of Clean FileManager is supported by advertisement. But removing the AD will cost you less than a coffee! 🙂 ***
• Holo Light and Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung Galaxy S4)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and latest Nexus 7 tablets
A note from @agirardello our chief developer: at present this app does NOT support Root access, LAN, Dropbox or Google Drive integration. However, these features are already planned, so please support our work with constructive feedback and reviews 🙂
More features for Clean File Manager???
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 19 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.